Greetings! I have pleasure in informing you that the 10th Graduation Day of our College will be held on Sunday, the 08th January 2023 at 10.30. a.m. at R.M.K. Engineering College premises. You are cordially invited to attend the function and to receive your Degree Certificate. You are requested to acknowledge by registering immediately in the Google form link provided herewith. Registration is compulsory to attend the Graduation Day.
1. You must register yourself personally before 09.00 a.m. on that day in the registration counter at VR Block at R.M.K. Engineering College. You will be provided with the procedure for the function along with the Convocation robe. If you are late you will not be allowed to receive the degree certificate from the Chief Guest. However, you can receive your degree in person from the Principal after the function.
2. You are permitted to attend the function with your parents. No other guests / relatives are allowed.
3. On the day of Convocation, you are requested to remit a sum of Rs. 500 (Only by Cash) as refundable deposit to get the Convocation robe, which will be refunded while returning the convocation robe after the convocation.
4. It is needless for us to remind you about the Dress Code of our College. Please come in formal dress in accordance with the College tradition which you are already aware of. Use of mobile phones inside the campus is strictly prohibited. The same applies to your parents as well. Outside photographers are strictly not allowed.
5. Transport arrangements are made for your convenience to and fro from Chennai city in the regular routes at usual timings. You may refer our College website for the details (www.rmkcet.ac.in)
You are informed to take this as a personal invitation from the Chairman, Members of the Management, the Principal and the Staff. We look forward to your participation in this very important function.
Please register using the following link to confirm your participation by filling the details in the google form on or before 31.12.2022 (05.00 P.M.)
Expecting to meet you all