- Objectives and Functions
- To develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the Institution.
- To promote measures for Institutional functioning towards quality enhancement through internalization of quality culture and institutionalization of best practices.
- Development and application of quality benchmarks / parameters for the various academic and administrative activities of the Institution.
- Dissemination of information on the various quality parameters.
- Organisation of workshops, seminars on quality related themes and promotion of quality circles.
- Documentation of the various programmes / activities leading to quality improvement.
- Preparation of the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) to be submitted to NAAC based on the quality parameters.
- Administering Feedback Mechanism for the College.